This is not a full-blow post with links and everything - sorry,
I simply want to announce that I am now working on a very special motion graphics project - a music video for the famous song heard during the credits of the popular Valve video game "Portal" based on the Half-Life game series.
After playing through the game, I scoured the massive interweb in an attempt to find a decent music video for the catchy tune entitled "Still Alive" (written by Jonathan Coulton) but was dismayed to find nothing except a blatantly rushed slideshow with lyrics that popped up on the bottom. It was very simple, very crudely composed (no offense to the creator) and really did not do justice to the incredible, original, awe-inspiring game that the song was made to celebrate.
So I took it upon myself to rectify the situation. I am wrapping up the pre-production phase (storyboarding/scripting) within the next day or so, and I have already started on the asset creation (to help visualize for storyboards, more than anything) to a small degree.
I will post a few updates on here during the course of the production, and maybe a few screenshots for those who are interested on where this piece is going.
Now, back to work...
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment